Wednesday 3 November 2010

Interpretation of The Brief

L - My front cover will have a masthead that is bold and simple to understand. I will not have an image covering the masthead, as I want the reader to focus on the the name of the magazine and the headlines. I think the best camera angle for my image is not face forward, but sort of side shot so they aren't the main focus. The colour scheme i am thinking about is...

I - I am going to research into different publishers to decide which company would be the best to sell my magazien through. The three I am going to look at are IPC Media, BAUER Media and Conde Nast.
I - The Genre for my music magazine is Chart Music, this is because I personally like listening to recent songs, things that I hear on the radio and television. 

A - My target audience is going to be anyone who is interested in chart music, but mainly people in the age range 15 - mid 20's.

R - My target audience will be respresented by the language I use and the images that will appear on the front page, contents and double page spread. The genre will be represented by talking about the months top ten, have a wide range of images etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment