Wednesday 10 November 2010

front cover idea

This is an idea for the layout and contents using the another name 'Music Source'. For the features, I have played on the artists songs names, and made it a sentence. For example, Bruno Mar's song is called 'just the way you are' and I have linked it so the magazine is interacting with the reader by say 'Bruno Mars likes you just the way you are' and by using the personal pronoun 'you' it makes the reader feel like the feature has been written for them.

Again I have directed the words at the audience by writing 'Be part of YOUR music world' making out as though it isn't just any music world it is their music world.

For the issue I have written 'Music of 2010' which can appear on each months magazine, and then all I have to edit is the month e.g. 'December'.

No comments:

Post a Comment